downgrading speech dispatcher

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Wed Jun 22 19:12:06 EDT 2011

Hi,

I don't know your building a software skills, but I'd recommend you
rather to build the git release. The problem must be fixed (I hope).

Anyway the best way to downgrade to 0.6 is using snapshot.debian.org
website, download the needed .deb, then dpkg -i. I hope for you there
are not so much dependencies (if there are, maybe it is worth to upgrade
to a git release (with git clone, ./configure, make, make install).
Because updates are easier to implement than downgrades generally (it's
not an absolute rule).

Goood luck,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL