Frame buffer question

Mike Keithley mkeithley at pobox.com
Tue Jul 26 17:39:21 EDT 2011

Thanks for the response. I'll check into blacklisting the appropriate modules.

I may have written the screen dimensions incorrectly. I want a 25 line, 80 characters per line screen. This is so that Dos programs display correctly in Dosemu. Specifically, Megadots (the braille production program I use) is quite confused with the current screen dimensions, or maybe it's just that the video card is in a graphics mode.