update for getgames.sh script needed

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Jul 2 06:49:21 EDT 2011

The getgames.sh script shared on the speakup list no longer works since it
appears the ifarchives agames archive has been removed from ibiblio.org.
I've checked one of the mirrors and it isn't willing to allow what it
describes as "web crawling", plover.ifarchive.org I think.  So I'm curious
is there another mirror I can update the getgames.sh script with and for
the time being at least be able to get rsync updates of this gaming
archive?  For reference the code that was shared appears below and it
worked flawlessly until only just recently.  Cut here.

#!/bin/bash
rsync -rlptDv --bwlimit=0 --timeout=300 --partial --delete \
ibiblio.org::pub/docs/interactive-fiction/ ~/ifarchive

cut here.