Twinkle cli

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Tue Jan 25 18:46:43 EST 2011

Hi. I actually ended up dumping QT in /opt/qt, since imo adding ifdefs and
playing around with the configure script was a bit more work than it was worth,
when I could just as quickly if not more so simply install QT in an isolated
location. Currently trying to get Twinkle through its configure script, and from
then on it should be fairly easy to get it going.

--
Igor

believed to be clean.