speakup and speech-dispatcher

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 22:06:05 EST 2011

Hi,
You will most likely need to install speechd-up. The best version I know
of this is for Vinux. It has been modified and a lot of the bugs that
was causing extra speech fixed. I am not sure how you would go about
getting the source if you aren't using Vinux though. If you want I could
get the source, zip it, and send it to you. Unless there's another way?
Thanks
Storm
--
"They pray to the heavens above that I will never ever come back"
Lordi