pc weasel?

tony seth lp800 at samobile.net
Sat Jan 15 12:16:14 EST 2011

I got an e-amil address I'd had for quite some time, and decided to
finally contact it a couple of months ago, and while I never thought of
it belonging to a reseller as I got it off the web site, before it
disappeared, they did seem to know what I was talking about, and said
they'd be there... but I've not heard from them since, so now I'm not
sure.  The e-mail address is on a domain I can ping, so I figure I'll
wait, but if anybody's got one I'd be happy to buy it...