An Odd Reading punc 0-2 Behavior?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Fri Jan 14 22:45:39 EST 2011

I was reading up on the date changes in Astrology, when I noticed seemingly
weird reading behavior.  If I have reading punc level belo 3, it first reads
months then dates.  Otherwise from 3 up, reads correctly.  Here's the line in
question
Aquarius February 16-March 11.
With my DecTalk, says
Aquarius February March 16th 11
I think in the 6-years of useing Speakup I had not noticed this before.  I
try-and-have as little punctuation as I can.
O, I am still on 2.6.32  with seemingly older DecTalk drivers.
I will surely be interested to see if any or all of you have similar results
reading that line as you ajust reading punc.  Thanks in advance--and-I already
tried replacing abbreviated months with fully written, no difference
Hart