serial synths and 2.6.36/37

acollins at icsmail.net acollins at icsmail.net
Thu Jan 13 20:39:38 EST 2011

Hi Sandi!  Well, I think it's a tie.  I had a hormel beef ajuice on
tray, and Bob Even's mashed potatos, and a bowl of vegie beef soup, so I
think we'll call it even.

Did you know that there is an upgrade for the nls players as of July 20,
2010?  I didn't,  until I looked this afternoon.  So I downloaded it,
and the upgrade only took about 30 seconds.  It appears that most of the
fixes are service related things, nothing that most normal users will
recognize.  No new features that I can see, just a few bug fixes.

Love you,
Gene