2.6.37 is out *with* speakup

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Jan 13 00:16:26 EST 2011

Sorry for another "me too" message but I also want to share the
excitement for the formal inclusion of speakup in the kernel.  Let's
not forget the humble beginnings of speakup with Kirk and Gene and
whoever else started on this whom I don't remember right now.

But Thanks again to Samuel, William and any others I don't recall for
this latest effort.

I plan to do a demo of Linux accessibility next month at my local
Linux users group meeting and it will be exciting to mention speakup's
rightful place in the kernel without having to apply patches or
download and instal external modules to get the job done.