speech-dispatcher and espeak

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:17:21 EST 2011

I do have Orca and GNOME running, but I haven't tried Rhythmbox. I'm
still trying to figure out where in the world my system sound
preferences are now, since they're not in system/preferences where they
used to be in Ubuntu. I'll be trying to get pulseaudio working in the
near future, I just haven't gotten to it yet; I'm still learning the
system and how everything works. It is different from Ubuntu, and so far
I can't even get the rsgames client working because of a python problem.
Stay tuned. I'm still cleaning up little messes and making large new
ones. LOL.
~Kyle