Installing Ubuntu...

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sun Feb 20 18:14:21 EST 2011

This is for Ubuntu 10.10 desktop i386 or x64.

We did a launch of the accessible install last night, here are the keys
we hit:
Boot the cd, hit space to display the language chooser.
Hit enter to select English.
Press f5 for accessability.
Press 3 then enter for speech.
You are now on a menu that is try Ubuntu or install ubuntu so hit enter
to try ubuntu (you can select install from the desktop) or down arrow
once for install ubuntu and hit enter.
Your machine should come up talking with espeak and Orca.

Regards, Kerry.