how to use snapshot.debian.org

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Thu Feb 17 17:02:24 EST 2011

Hi,

You should ask this on a Debian mailing list, at least on
debian-accessibility, although it's a general question.

The snapshot is not designed to wolk with apt-get or aptitude. You need
download the package on the website, then try installing with dpkg -i.
There're info with package to help you with dependencies.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL