please help with legacy grub

Frost znvyyvfgf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:38:21 EST 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 11:53:35AM -0700, Gregory Nowak wrote:
> I assume arch would be happy with 64 megs of ram? If so, then where do
> I grab the iso from, and read up on how to get booted up with
> speakup? Thanks.

	Can't you just "apt-get install lilo", purge everything grub
-related, then 'apt-get install grub" and purge lilo?

				Michael

PS: I took care of the grub problem by downloading the latest Squeeze CD
and doing a scratch install on the new puter.

--
Linux User:	177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org