please help with legacy grub

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Thu Feb 10 14:01:39 EST 2011

Greg,

Visit the-brannons.com for info and a download link to the talking
archlinux installer. It uses software speech with espeakup and espeak,
and beeps when the CD is ready for you to press enter. It begins
talking in a little while, and eventually invites you to log into the
root user without a password, from where you can do many simple chores.
 Not sure about the memory requirements, but I bet it would work.

Chuck