brltty an usb-hub

acollins at icsmail.net acollins at icsmail.net
Wed Dec 28 10:40:48 EST 2011

Hello Dietmar.  It looks like you'll need to talk to the brltty folks.
If they can't help, they may refere you to the kernel usb people.

As I told someone else earlier, it looks like your temporary work around
is just to plug the Voyager into a separate port on the laptop, and use
the hub for other things, if you really need it.

I was hoping you were using the hub with a different machine because
there might have been a difference in kernel configuration.  But, you've
apparently stumpped the consultant.

Sorry, but sometimes these things come up, and the only thing to do is
work around them until an expert in the particular area of difficulty
has the time and or inclination to diagnose the problem.

Gene