brltty an usb-hub

acollins at icsmail.net acollins at icsmail.net
Wed Dec 28 02:27:26 EST 2011

Yep, and some devices just plain say in the docs that they won't work
with a hub.  I don't know if the Voyager is one of those or not.  I
guess a temporary work around would be to plug the voyager in to a
separate usb port on the laptop from the hub, provided the laptop has
more than one port.  If not, I'm afraid he's had, until Dave or one of
the usb kernel guys can diagnose the problem.

Gene