brltty an usb-hub

acollins at icsmail.net acollins at icsmail.net
Tue Dec 27 21:27:52 EST 2011

Hello.  Have you tried a different port on the hub?  Have you tried a
different hub altogether?  It's obviously a problem with the port on the
hub, or the hub itself, since the voyager works fine when connected by
itself.  You might check the documentation for the Voyager.  Some usb
devices specificly require that you not plug them in to a hub.  In fact,
I would check the docs first.