Retraction: My espeak 1.44.05 is also broken.

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Sun Sep 19 17:39:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Friday I commented that my new copy of espeak 1.44.05 was working
normally, as indeed it was at the time. But I had not restarted my
computer since updating to that version a couple of days earlier. On
Saturday, a new kernel was available from the arch mirrors, and after
obtaining it, I then rebooted.

Guess what? My espeak is now broken too, misbehaving worse in some
applications than in others, but definitely difficult to use. I'm
switching to my doubletalk lt for the time being.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)
                My personal website: hallenbeck.ftml.net