A patch for Speakup?

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sat Sep 11 21:47:16 EDT 2010

Hi, :)

Le dimanche 12 septembre 2010 à 01:35 +0200, Samuel Thibault a écrit :
> Hello,

> This seems to be missing.
Indeed. I did again the patch: http://dl.free.fr/t9HocSwKo
Tell me if it's full (I hope). I did a mistake because trying patching a soft and learning git at the same time... hard :D git commit doesn't complain at all anymore (clean directory)

> > 1. You're interested and will add this patch on the main trunk?
>
> I'll probably commit this after review, yes.
Very cool. I'm happy. This patch is designed to be extensible to other languages. If this suits, I'll see how I can add spanish and italian (but won't translate manual for these languages). Tell me what you think about patch (if you fixed something, if we could do better...). Especially, speakup.map, I don't know exactly what coule be done with it related languages, I tried something, answer would be useful.

> > 3. You want to put online the user guide translated?
>
> I'd probably be a good idea, with automatic selection through apache
> language selection.
I let you do this. Yes I think too it's a good way. Doc should be reviewed a little I think, even if I have not much doubts about contents.
Regards,