Voxin

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sun Sep 5 17:45:50 EDT 2010

Hi,

For Voxin I think I'll use speech-dispatcher when update my Debian, but
now I use gnome-speech (seems deprecated in future squeeze). I don't
want to have both installed (spd and gnome-speech) and I can't eliminate
gnome-speech, so I wait for squeeze.

Anyway, waiting, I'm looking for the speakup-connector written for
TTSynth, but I can't find it (ttsynth.com dead). If you have an
idea... :)

Thanks,

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL