Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Thu Oct 21 19:11:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

Depends on your speech synthetiser. You can for example set it as start
command in a bootscript on your system, or in your .bash_profile
or .bashrc of your home directory, or in /etc/profile. You can also
integrate it to the starting of the connector of your soft speech and
speakup. So bootscripts or start shell script for user or wide-system,
as you like.
Only add the line speakupconf load.

Hope it helps,

Regards,