A patch for Speakup?

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Wed Oct 20 18:27:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

As I thought, the only difference between stable and git guide is what I
wrote myself. Here's the patch:
http://dl.free.fr/aPgOVCofz

For the assigments, I found the perfect file: DefaultKeyAssignments.
I'll translate it, change the guide to refer to it instead of pasting
speakupmap.map, and submit (tell me if you disagree). I assume this file
contains the same information as speakupmap.map (in a different form).
Some fixes of guide will come in the next mail. I wanted first to fix
the French guide in order to put online this release.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL