No sound with espeakup-i386.iso

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Wed Oct 13 06:07:01 EDT 2010

Hi Kerry,

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 05:50:55PM +0800, Kerry Hoath wrote:

> This is easier than you think.
> hit left-alt f2, then enter to open a root shell, then run tylor's command.
> The root shell will come up at the first screen of the installer I
> believe someone correct me on this.

I will give this a try later. It would be neat if it works. Maybe
Tyler's suggestions will make a difference if I can get to a prompt.

Chuck

                My personal website: hallenbeck.ftml.net
        Software: edway.ftml.net, and Blog: edway.wordpress.com
        My Jabber ID: chuckh1 at jabber.org (beware the silent h!)
                                --------
Original thought is like original sin: both happened before you were born
to people you could not have possibly met.