No sound with espeakup-i386.iso

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Tue Oct 12 19:53:53 EDT 2010

Hi Samuel,

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 01:48:46AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could you try again with the images I have just uploaded?  They fix
> about with alsa's crazyness.
>
> Samuel

Sure. I'll check it out and get back to you soon.

Chuck

                My personal website: hallenbeck.ftml.net
        Software: edway.ftml.net, and Blog: edway.wordpress.com
        My Jabber ID: chuckh1 at jabber.org (beware the silent h!)
                                --------
Original thought is like original sin: both happened before you were born
to people you could not have possibly met.