No sound with espeakup-i386.iso

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Tue Oct 12 19:05:57 EDT 2010

Hi,

If I can be of help I'll do what I can, but right now there's no easy
way to get a file out of that box and onto this one where it might be
emailed. I was about to install arch on it, and thought I'd give the
debian installer with espeakup a shot first. So I'll hold off for a
while and see if I can be of help in some way.

But even if the Debian installer can be made to work with software
speech, I will still eventually put arch on this little box.

Chuck