ibmtts speakup connector

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Wed Oct 6 09:29:27 EDT 2010

Hi,

> I didn't find I needed to alter the source code to get it to compile on
> my system (a 32-bit system, fairly standard archlinux setup IE. I've not
> adjusted the default base packages).
Mine is multilib, that's why I had to.

> As for the pitch thing, isn't that what speakup conf is for?
Yes normally. But doesn't seem to work for me. At the same time I see I've a problem with my speakup key: where's it? I use Insert (in the block Insert, pgup pgdn supp Home End), is it here? If it is not, where is it on keypad? If it is, in my terminal, I can't combine 2 keys: when I do it, Insert is ont recogniued (either it generates a [[2~ sign, either, if I do ins+t, I get a t written on screen). So ins+3 of keypad acts as 3 key alone. How can I do?

> As for the language thing, its not cropped up for me as I only use UK
> English but its something which I think should be sorted if not possible.
>
> I am sorry but I am not a C programmer so modifying the source code is
> difficult for me, but if anyone has patches or made a new version
> addressing some of the issues mentioned I will look at adding them to an
> AUR package.
ok ... let's hope
Regards,