ibmtts speakup connector

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Tue Oct 5 18:54:13 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm very interested in your idea. Here's where I downloaded the source:
http://www.speakupmodified.org/ttsynth (thanks to William Hubbs who gave
me this url).

Can you tell me how you use the code? I had to change it: changing the
Makefile to adjust to my multilib system, but even C code to allow to
choose rate and pitch with 2 numbers as arguments running the connector
instead of changing source code itself. But now I still have one
problem: how can I set the synthetiser language via the connector? So
far it chooses the language according criterias I don't know, English is
installed, French if installed alone, another if French is installed
with another language. I use voxin exactly. Are you interested in
helping me solving this? I don't know to develop at all, I changed the
code with a friend. But I can test.

Waiting for your answer,

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL