enlarging terminal

pj at pjb.com.au pj at pjb.com.au
Tue Nov 2 20:02:49 EDT 2010

Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Did you try dpkg-reconfigure console-setup? The Terminus and VGA
> font choice provides e.g. 32x16 font sizes, which are very nice.

Thank you!  Yes, that works.  I had taken some wrong turning down
the console-tools path when I should have been on the console-setup
path... I had to:
  aptitude install console-setup
  aptitude remove console-tools
  aptitude install kbd
  dpkg-reconfigure console-setup

Thanks,  Regards,  Peter Billam

http://www.pjb.com.au       pj at pjb.com.au      (03) 6278 9410
"Was der Meister nicht kann,   vermöcht es der Knabe, hätt er
 ihm immer gehorcht?"   Siegfried to Mime, from Act 1 Scene 2