enlarging terminal

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Mon Nov 1 21:13:14 EDT 2010

Hi all. A while back I used to use the Stty hack for enlarging my console i.e.,
stty cols 200 rows 81. However, in later kernels this method no longer works.
Therefore, I wondered what us Speakup users are doing these days to enlarge our
consoles? Is Svgatextmode still a viable option? Failing that, maybe a
framebuffer is the next best thing? Anyway, I just wondered what the general
consensus was. Thanks and regards,
--
Igor

believed to be clean.