Linux Introduction

Alex H. linuxx64.bashsh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 20:15:56 EDT 2010

Hello,

Basically the "bigger the better" applies here. If you're going to run
a server with 128 MB of RAM, putting a GUI on it isn't a good idea.
Use Speakup and a minimal console system. It also depends on how much
traffic you're planning to have on the servers. Linux does run much
lighter than other legacy OS's propperly configured. HTH

Alex