Installing Fedora 12 From The Live CD Using Orca

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sat Mar 13 21:53:50 EST 2010

Actually there are circuit schematics for a doubletalk speech synthesizer on
www.cucat.org under projects,
costs about $200 to build with the chips from rc systems, does both USB and
serial port although it is powered off USB.

Might need some driver hacks to work with speakup if a developer wants a
test unit we could sort something.
This is only open to developers not curious users
Regards, Kerry.