New Member

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sat Mar 13 12:18:44 EST 2010

Hello,
I have used GRML quite a bit in the past. I have to say as a LiveCD its
great but I am becoming less sure of it being suited for installation on
the HD. I have become very interested in ArchLinux, many things I just
like there in the way they do things. I think my efforts would be split
very much between GRML as a LiveCD and ArchLinux for HD installations.

Michael Whapples