Linux virtualization

trev.saunders at gmail.com trev.saunders at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 17:35:56 EDT 2010

Hi,

Your hardware probably supports hard ware virtualization so you should be able to use kvm.  YOu just need to install qemu-kvm, create a file that will be the windows machines hard drive and install windows in the vm.  The only tricky issue is installing windows, you'll need to do a unatended install unless you can do it visually (thanks Microsoft).
btw if you are running stable I believe you would be well advised to install a 2.6.32 kernel from backports, note I've always been running testing on the relavent machine.

HTH
Trev