speech dispatcher with speakup

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Thu Jun 3 14:24:56 EDT 2010

Hi.  you will need an addmodule line in speechd.conf
The swift-generic.conf file is the default config file for swift using the generic module.

wget http://hittsjunk.net/speechd.conf

Be aware I've edited that file, so you will need to go through it and make the changes specific for your needs.
Currently, it has no default speech module since that was the only way I could select all available
modules in Orca.
Espeak, dtk-generic, and swift-generic are the only modules enabled.

          Kenny