Listen-up Project/DAISY Playing

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Thu Jun 3 10:12:37 EDT 2010

No, I do not think that listenup should be declared dead forever.
Personally, I did not particularly like its interface, but it worked quite
well on the old DAISY standard.
I cannot work on it, but I think that if the parsing part gets updated to
handle the newer standards, and the audio output could be modernized,
Listenup still has a long life ahead.
Regards, Willem