Listen-up Project/DAISY Playing

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Wed Jun 2 16:06:08 EDT 2010

Hello,
I would be interested about this as well, but don't know what the state
of DAISY players on linux is and I never seem to quite get round to
having a good look at what is out there.

So what are Linux users using? Do we all find other formats, do we not
bother about the books which tend to be in DAISY format, have we found a
good player or is there another reason a good one isn't a well known fact.

Michael Whapples