ot: on line banking?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Jul 15 19:11:42 EDT 2010

indeed paypal does,  in lynx, e-links and l  i n k s as well.
I have heard that the w3c is abandoning the road construction idea of
the Internet, by which I mean, insure some basic elements are in place and
all can have some sort of a way to the door.  Still given how much
banking is shifting this way I am stunned there are so few doors.
is not there a fourth browser as well?
Karen