image for windows or linux

Marcel Oats moats at orcon.net.nz
Thu Jul 15 13:29:47 EDT 2010

Hi, I love the subject line.  Image for Linux (IFL) comes with the
IFNET.ISO, if I recall the name correctly, but it certainl is present with
the linux version of image as well.  If you download the package containing
all three programmes, and install the image for linux files when you are
asked if you'd like to, you can create the ISO or burn it to a cd.

In the "help" folder under the linux files, is a file called speakup.txt.
It tells you how to enable speakup.  It's not bad, though Terabyte know that
I wish they'd include a basic sound driver that has USB support at least,
then we can have software speech included, as not many new systems have a
serial port, and it's near impossible to get a system with ISA slots now.

You'd burn the ISO to a cd, and well I guess you know the rest?

Marcel