console cdplayer

Don Raikes DON.RAIKES at oracle.com
Wed Feb 17 16:02:44 EST 2010

I think I need to update my cddb url, but can't figure out the syntax. Hopefully someone can give a little help.
When I type:
Cddb <return>
Then site <return>

Then <display>
I see

1 freedb.org  http://www.freedb.org:80/cgi-bin/cddb.cgi,

But according to thte freedb website it should be:

http://freedb.freedb.org

however when I try to move the server to the new url I get errors. Can't figure out the syntax.