Orca Terminal vs. Speakup [Was Main advantages of SBL overSpeakup]

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 10:42:00 EST 2010

Take a look at /etc/inittab.
You can add as many as you want.
This will give you up to 12 I believe with the way the Speakup keymap works
now I think.
Another option you may want to look into for doing this is a program called
screen.
This will allow you to resume all your processes from remote locations with
out having to leave your place in different applications.

Thanks,
Tom