wireless

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 12:10:34 EST 2010

I don't know if this will help you or not, but one thing I had to do to get
my card working with Vinux was to download Linux-image-2.6.30 from either
unstable or testing and that allowed me to have the proper module I needed.
Then I had to shut off network manager then I could use iwconfig to set my
options.
Have never tried operating with modes that required encryption so I suggest
you turn encryption off on your wireless network until you know you can get
the laptop to work on an open network then you can try adding some
encryption and see what you get.

Tom