question about speakup and speechd-up

Berkó Norbert berko.norbert at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 03:26:24 EST 2010

Hello,

The espeakup would be a good idea, but since i'm using pulseaudio,
espeakup doesn't read the end of words. Now i'm using an espeakup
package which was created with portaudio support. If i would like  to
use with pulseaudio support, espeak sais nothing.
I would like to use another TTS but orca needs espeak cause the
hungarian language. Which synthesizer do you recommend? Can i install
Voxin under 64bit? I like to know how the espeakup can be used with
pulseaudio. Can somebody write it for me step by step?

Norbert