Where be the installation guide? (was Announcing the Speakup Modified Fedora 12)

Adrian Beech a.beech at bigpond.net.au
Thu Feb 4 03:25:25 EST 2010

G'day Janina and all,

I've been looking for the installation guide and cannot seem to locate it on
the speakupmodified.org site.  A couple of google searches resulted in 404
error messages, checking out the ISO didn't result in any relevant titled
documents,  and doing a quick traverse through the FTP repository didn't
yield anything either.  I can see the telnet mini-howto which makes ref to
the installation guide, alas though, etc.  I would greatly appreciate some
guideance in locating the necessary documents as I'd like to give the new
version a go.

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Cheers.
AB