Debian Netinst with Espeakup feedback

Øyvind Lode oyvind.lode at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 11:35:24 EST 2010

Hi:

On 16.12.2010 12:56, Bardia Zakeri wrote:
> but can you help my with mac or so!

Are you talking about Mac OS X?
If so: This is the Speakup list!
But have a look here:
http://www.mac-access.net/

> and a wmvareanatennded annutended
Huh?
I only speak 2 languages quite well (though my english is far from perfect).
The above sentence makes no sense to me.
Do you mean VMWare?
Just a wild guess because "wmvareanatennded" could look like a mispelled
VMWare <smile>

If so I think there is a list for blind/visually impaired users dealing
with virtual machines running inside VMWare etc.
I think it's hosted on yahoogroups or googlegroups.
So do a search on yahoogroups.com / googlegroups.com and you will
probably find it.