speakup and ubuntu, was: Re: World writable speakup files in Linux next

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Dec 13 16:22:26 EST 2010

Greg,
I don't remember -every- person who introduces themselves. Because of
repeated letters with help, I had him pegged as a troll, and wasn't
refering to anything related to his english. So take a chill pill--it
wasn't arrogance. I have added him to Skype and plan on helping him get
things going; he ended up messaging me off-list.
On 12/13/2010 2:04 PM, Gregory Nowak wrote:

Thanks,
Ty