hi iam new

Bardia Zakeri bardiazakeri at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 10:42:43 EST 2010

hello! I am new to linux and ubuntu.
I am 16 years old. I use orca in ubuntu but do not want to use. would have to use Braille and speech to text mode mean that dosmode fixed in linux is not windows mode text mode.
 can I get help because I have not managed to install the fixed I've tried. can someone write a description about the instalation and the voices I can use? use google translation. I'm blind and have ADHD.
so you know, if I happen to nag at some point. my self from my parents from Sweden iran
 and how i can  use braille ?
i use ubuntu 10.04
and alva bc640