rfc: location of the speakup users guide

William Hubbs w.d.hubbs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 18:54:27 EST 2010

All,

I don't know for sure how I want to do this, so I want to run it by the
rest of you to see what you think.

Currently, we have the speakup users guide located in the staging
directory, which means that it shows up in the linux kernel source tree.
We can't put it in the Documentation directory of the kernel until it
goes fully mainline (out of staging).

So, I'm wondering what you think about where it is located now.  Should
it be in the staging directory where it is, or, should we move it, e.g.
to the speakup-tools repository?

Comments?

Thanks,

William