question

Charlie Dorff cy41169 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 18:35:09 EST 2010

All gnome linux comes with orca which is a pretty easy screen reader to learn to use. I would also recommend you start with Ubuntu. Ubuntu is a great Linux distro for beginners. If you can not burn a CD of Ubuntu or you Internet speed is not fast enough to download you can request a free CD at the Ubuntu website. If you have any more questions do not hesitarte to ask. Good Luck to you.