Integrated kernel and C library

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Dec 1 14:11:14 EST 2010

Hi,

So far, it looks like this is only in the thought stages, but out of
curiosity, how would this effect Speakup development if at all?  If
kernel and user space were combined, might it not be possible to add
features that have been on the wish list?  I'm not a programmer, but I
think I understand what the article is saying.  Please don't abuse this
link as it's for LWN subscribers to share with interested people in
hopes of getting more subscribers.  Comments from the developers would
be appreciated.

http://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/417647/0732aa10c56a331b/