accessible windows xp reinstall speakup solution?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Aug 17 01:05:46 EDT 2010

A while ago I think I remember reading about a special purpose talking
version of a windows installer that had speakup used to make it.  If
that's correct, can it do windows xpsp2 and if so where can I find it and
read about it?  It would be nice if when Windows XPSP2 gets reinstalled on
one of my disks I don't needed sighted assistance to get the deed done.
Only reason I'm doing this at all is to placate a couple sighted friends
who don't yet understand that if it only works with Windows for me most of
the time It may be worth doing in the future once it can be done with
Linux.